Sales and Customer Service Executive.
- To present a friendly, helpful and efficient picture of the organisation to all enquirers, guests and volunteers.
- Process all enquiries, bookings and volunteer documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Actively secure bookings, and provide a high level of tailored customer service
- Ensure holiday theme and excursion information is up to date and shared with all relevant members of staff
Sales duties and responsibilities
- Promptly answer incoming calls in an enthusiastic, courteous and efficient manner.
- Complete bookings and volunteer administration.
- Conduct outbound customer service calling when not taking incoming calls.
- Identify the customer’s requirements and provide the appropriate break or holiday.
- Resolve queries where possible, transfer to others or call back with resolution, as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain good knowledge of all aspects of the Revitalise centres.
- Process all data correctly in the Trip reservation system and complete all essential information fields.
- Be clear and honest in communicating all information to guests and Revitalise colleagues.
- Be positive and flexible as part of a results driven team.
- Liaise with staff at the centres on booking details.
- Inputting of quality data from guest and volunteer questionnaires.
- Obtaining DBS checks for volunteers.
Product duties and responsibilities
Responsible for liaising with the holiday centres to provide the bookings team with the necessary holiday theme information to enable them to sell the tailormade products this company has to offer
- involves printed and electronic promotional material, and product training.
- Responsible for reviewing holiday theme details to ensure that the information is kept up to date.
- Analyse new competitor developments.
- Monitor competition and report on threats and opportunities.
- Act as point of contact for holiday theme related enquiries and work collaboratively with the holiday centres to address any issues that may arise.
- Assess customer attitudes to the current holiday theme choices and new theme introductions.
- Responsible for monitoring low selling weeks.
- Liaise with each Duty Manager (Guest Relations) at our holiday centres to discuss product development, and holiday theme development initiatives.
- Link product development plans to sales and marketing activities.
- Attend selected exhibitions to promote the services that the company has to offer.
Ensure all duties are carried out in accordance with Revitalise policies and guidelines.
This Job Description is not exhaustive and the postholder may be required to undertake other appropriate duties and projects from time to time.
Health and Safety
As an employee of Revitalise, the post holder has a duty under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, to:
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves and all others who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work;
- Co-operate with their employer to ensure compliance with Health and Safety Legislation and the Health and Safety policies and procedures of the organisation, not intentionally or recklessly interfere with, or misuse, anything provided in the interests of health, safety or welfare, in pursuance of the relevant statutory provisions.
- To report any incidents and allegations of abuse in line with Safeguarding Policies
- To promote anti-discriminatory practice throughout work
- To promote and maintain equality and diversity throughout the organisation
The Post Holder must at all times respect the confidentiality of information in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. This includes, if required to do so, obtain, process and/or use information held on a computer in a fair and lawful way, to hold data only for the specified registered purposes and to use or disclose data only to authorised persons or organisations as instructed.