Sales and Marketing Executive – central London – up to £25k
Sales and Marketing Executive is required by a well established serviced apartment provider to be responsible for the sales and marketing of their portfolio of luxury apartments in the heart of London. As Sales and Marketing Executive you will play a key role in the delivery of our clients sales and marketing strategy to help deliver outstanding guest service and achieve commercial goals.
As Sales and Marketing Executive you will:
· Manage sales, liaising with universities, study abroad service providers and travel trade (Channel Managers and OTAs).
· Develop sales strategies - pricing, competitor analysis, CRM, marketing.
· Oversee training and recruitment.
· Manage reservations, invoicing, payments and commission approvals (OTAs).
· Generate leads and foster relationships with existing clients and accounts.
· Organise familiarisation visits for travel agents and visiting universities and attend networking events, conferences and trade shows (locally and internationally - USA).
· Manage social media platforms.
· Work with prospective and current clients selling vertically within each business segment to identify additional business opportunities within their companies.
· Review monthly sales goals, revenue numbers and work closely with operations and accounts to achieve the established targets.
· Handle complaints and follow escalation procedures when addressing guest concerns.
· Make travel arrangements or book meeting space/classrooms for individual, corporate and student groups – book theatre tickets, tours and museums.
The successful Sales and Marketing Executive will have an enthusiastic, creative and outgoing personality with experience in the travel or hotel industries, preferably in a reservations or b2b capacity. As Sales and Marketing Executive you will have excellent attention to detail, a strong telephone manner and the ability to work quickly with strong organisation and problem-solving skills.