The Sales & Marketing Executive will provide full administrative Sales and Marketing support reporting directly to the Trades Sales Support Manager.
Reporting directly to the Trade Sales Support Manager, the following attributes will be required:
• A progressive approach with a flexible work ethic and the ability to work as part of a team, to prioritise and to work to tight deadlines sometimes working beyond the standard office hours.
• Self motivated, organised and confident individual with a positive disposition and strong desire to succeed (Some public speaking duties maybe required)
• A good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Email and a basic knowledge of Sales and Marketing functions is essential.
• Full driving license and references.
• Professional Telephone Manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Trade Sales Support Manager will manage, supervise and allocate the following duties and responsibilities: -
• Travel Agent and Tour Operator registrations and trade database management.
• Processing all trade enquires including brochure requests, promotional materials and marketing support requests.
• Supporting the Sale Management team by forging relationships with travel trade partners with weekly out-calling and local merchandising visits as required.
• Running weekly trade sales reports for the Sales Management team and analysing all sales activities and ensuring all data is loaded onto the trade database.
• Produce trade e-blast sales circulars weekly as required.
• Execute and coordinate trade mailings as required.
• Proofing of all marketing materials from Tour Operators and Travel Agents alike for accuracy and compliance with corporate styling guidelines.
• Internal communication of advertising and promotional campaigns.
• Collation and circulation of weekly marketing reports.
• Check all marketing invoices and expenditure and process for approval by Commercial Director. • Organise and administer Trade Ship Visit/Fam Trip programmes and attendance where required. • Organise and administration for attendance at Shows.
• Run weekly checks of agent websites to ensure all data is accurate.
• Produce weekly offer updates for key partners.
• Update key partner systems with special offers.