4 months ago
Are you an experienced Sales Manager? Do you have a background in leading inbound Sales Teams to maximise their potential? My client is looking for someone who will care about their customers, values what it means to go on a Holiday of a Lifetime and above all someone who understands that the customer is at the heart of everything they do.
This is an exciting temporary opportunity for someone to lead the Sales Centre for a period of up to 12 months to cover maternity leave…A passionate for travel is a must!!
* As a Sales Centre Manager, your role will see you managing and driving the Sales Centre to achieve all targets
* To maintain a dynamic and professional working environment which fosters a positive culture and to monitor systems and procedures to ensure a productive and qualitative Sales Centre with high levels of employee engagement and retention.
* You will be involved in all aspects of the employee lifecycle including recruitment, absence management and day to day support
* Work with key stakeholders to develop technical specification for improved POS booking processes to increase business and remove barriers to sale
* Takes responsibility for, and liaise with key technology providers to ensure a seamless service at all times to our customers and downtimes are kept to an absolute minimum.
* To manage the performance of all employees effectively, efficiently and within the law, including the ongoing review of staff performance, the identification of gaps in order to deliver performance improvement plans, 1-2-1's and objective setting.
* Ensure procedures are in place to achieve agreed targets including Creation and delivery of incentive scheme, performance management and quality assessments
* AND MUCH MORE
* Experience in the travel industry, with experience of working with GDS systems desirable but not essential.
* Proven experience of working in a medium - large inbound and outbound operational sales environment
* Proven leadership skills with an outstanding record of building, developing and motivating high performing teams. Experience of formulating strategy in line with business needs
* Experience of leading change within a fast paced and ever changing environment and influencing cross functionally at a senior level
* A passion for customer service with the ability to drive a culture of customer centricity throughout the centre and ensuring all actions result in added value for our customers
* Experience of working in partnership with key stakeholders at a senior level
* Strong understanding of contact centre technologies including telephony
* Commercially astute with the ability to influence and negotiate
* Excellent presentation and communication skills both verbal and written
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and trust with both customers and colleagues
* Committed, enthusiastic, positive, resourceful, tenacious and resilient
* Driven with a flexible approach to tasks and work hours
* Ability to manage a high workload, prioritising tasks and delivering to timescales as required by the business
* Decision maker - required to make decisions where time can be critical and information may be incomplete
The successful candidates will receive a competitive basic salary plus great benefits such as free parking and travel discounts!
The opening hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Saturday 9am - 5.30pm and Sunday 10am - 4pm - working shift pattern
The chance to take part in educational visits, familiarisation trips and incentives
If you are interested in these great roles please following the link to 'apply'. For more information please call Katy at Travel Trade Recruitment onor
29 days ago
only 1 day until close
28 days ago
only 3 hours until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close