Travel Sales Consultant is required for a well established travel company that offers a unique travel / holiday product. The Travel Sales Consultant will be offered a basic salary up to £17,500 + OTE up to £22,000 and great company benefits.
This is an ideal opportunity for individuals from either the Travel or Lettings industries OR that have experience in a call centre / contact centre sales environment that is looking to sell a quality travel and holiday product and be part of a close knit team, then this could be the next role for you.
Sales Consultant will be a constant role model and ensure every customer is given a 'World Class Experience' with main responsibilities being:
- Speaking to customers daily, sharing your great experiences with customers, motivating and utilising your sales skills and product knowledge to convert inquiries to bookings.
- Responsible for maximising every sales opportunity and ensuring that the purchase exceeds customer expectations
- To ensure that every call maximises income per booking, that the quality of the call exceeds Customer Expectations and that all Company procedures are adhered to.
Suitable candidates for this unique and very challenging Travel Consultant MUST:-
- Have worked within a similar sales role within the Travel or Lettings industries OR contact centre sector however candidates will be considered from other sales target driven backgrounds too
- Have proven experience in meeting and surpassing sales targets
- Have a background in quality and service
- BE ABLE TO START ON 22nd July
To apply for this unique Sales Consultant role please apply below or call Sunny on
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.