A great opportunity has arisen for someone to front up our clients sales team .He /she will lead the b2c sales team for a unique range of holidays as well as meeting your own sales targets. You will help accelerate revenue and growth by motivating and training the existing sales team.
Sales And Customer Service
• To motivate, train and retain the existing sales team.
• To concept, implement and maintain a bonus scheme which incentivises sales team individually, and collectively and also includes the full team.
• Analyse sales and lead data to help inform strategic management decisions.
• Work closely with product manager to ensure that sales are consistent with and exceptionally high expectations of quality.
• Work closely with the operations manager to ensure that sales are being made responsibly and margins protected.
• To work closely with the marketing director to identify and exploit sales opportunities and/or fix vulnerabilities.
• To ensure the highest possible conversion rates on an ongoing basis.
• To help inform development of new product, renovation or removal of underperforming trips.
• Prepare and present sales update to board at quarterly board meetings.
Sales And Client Management
• Respond to client enquiries in a professional, knowledgeable and timely manner.
• Gather client requirements and preferences in order to provide appropriate advice on destinations, standard products and customised itineraries, availability,
• Create customised itineraries for clients that meet their requirements and which fulfil our clients mission to deliver exceptional travel experiences.
• Price all itineraries accurately within the target profit margin.
• Follow-up enquiries in order to both serve clients professionally and ensure that sales opportunities are not lost.
• Close sales opportunities effectively to maintain a high conversion rate.
• Build rapport with clients throughout this process in order to establish a good long-term relationship
• Ensure that all arrangements are completely and accurately made and checked in a timely manner to ensure that it fulfils client and cost commitments.
• Ensure that all arrangements meet commitment to operate in a sustainable and responsible manner.
• Ensure that client payments, invoices, etc are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Ensure that appropriate client documentation is produced in an accurate and timely manner.
• Other administration as required.
Sales And Customer Experience Manager Skills
• Experience of successfully managing, motivating and growing a sales team within a travel context.
• Experience of data analysis and interpretation to inform sales behaviour.
• Ability and desire to develop and grow with the business.
• Excellent written & spoken English communication skills
• Computer literacy: at least basic proficiency in the use of PCs, email, the web and MS Office applications.
• Experience of the travel industry, especially arranging complex travel itineraries. Essential