about 1 month ago
Sales Development Manager, Scotland. Do you live in Inveraray, Lochgilphead or Strachur? Keen to work on the road in a sales based environment?
A Leading Travel Group, providing holiday accommodation and lettings is keen to recruit a Business Development to cover the West Scotland area. This is a varied role incorporating business development, supplier liaison and ensuring quality of product. We are seeking Travel Professionals with field based experience and solid knowledge of accommodation services, or could suit an experienced Estate Agency seeking a new and exciting direction. This is an excellent, exciting position, working for a successful Tour operator covering the West part of Scotland. You will be fully accountable and responsible for the property recruitment and inspection programme. The BDM will report into a General Manager who will manage their performance and provide the required support so that company targets and key performance indicators (KPI's) are achieved.
* Recruit new suppliers, in your portfolio.
* Meet with suppliers and use your experience and initiative to decide on signing them up.
* Account Manage your existing suppliers, maximising retention levels.
* Conduct visits to all suppliers, ensuring they're complying within company regulations.
* Submit accurate reports to your regional manager.
* Self manage, using your time to work efficiently.
* Be commercially aware of the key factors which contribute to the company's profitability.
You will ideally have previous travel industry experience in a similar role, or have worked with an estate agency, but keen to take your career in a new and exciting direction. A flexible approach and a full clean driving licence are required. The ideal candidate will have good negation skills, be commercially aware, self-disciplined, health & safety aware.
A competitive starting salary in the region of £20k is available with a realistic OTE in the region of £30k. Further to this the company provide a company car, fuel, laptop, tablet, Mobile phone and future progression.
If you are what we are looking for and have the relevant experience please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link TO APPLY - For further information please call Christine at Travel Trade Recruitment on.