Sales Director – Travel – central London – circa £60k plus bonus & benefits
A Sales Director is required by an established and expanding Inbound Travel company to join their dedicated and friendly team. As Sales Director you will be growing the profitability of company by leading the Sales team to achieve/exceed sales targets by identifying new business alongside establishing development plans for existing key accounts.
As Sales Director you will be:
• Managing an internationally-based sales team (therefore location is negotiable but must have access to attend meetings in London head office as and when needed. Regular travel to London will be essential)
• Overseeing sales pipeline, wholesale, group, luxury and MICE business ensuring that new business acquisition and existing account development targets are met/exceeded
• Identify new target accounts within assigned segments
• Client relationships building through regular interaction, visits and hospitality
• Become the escalation point for customers on all sales related issues internally and externally for the customer
• Carry out ongoing analysis of key competitors, industry and business trends, proactive analysis of trade press, sourcing development leads
• Build effective communications with product, trade relations and customer support to create effective feedback structures on new account sales, system developments, company performance, etc.
• Structured approach to managing growing international based sales team
• Negotiate override plans for new or existing key accounts with volume growth potential
• Representing the brand at national and international trade fairs and events
• Part of the leadership team setting strategy for the total business going forward
The successful Sales Director will be an ambitious travel professional, motivated by results and has a hunger to succeed, with excellent negotiation and communication skills. The Sales Director will have a proven track record in Sales & Business Development, with a record of commercial thinking and improving performance of a sales team through effective management, motivation and guidance.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Travel Futures, by clicking on the link below or contacting us through our website.
We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates, but we may retain your details on our database and consider you for future openings. By applying for this role, you agree to be contacted by Travel Futures, and it sister brands, about roles and services that it is offering that it thinks could be of benefit to you.