We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Multi-lingual FIT Travel Reservations Consultant to join our client’s award winning and friendly team! Do you have experience working in operations within the Travel industry? Are you from a hotel background within reception, administration or operations experience seeking a rewarding career within a tour operator and looking to work Monday to Friday? Then this is the opportunity you have been looking for!
This growing and forward thinking travel firm provide tourists hotel accommodation along with various excursions worldwide with state of the art offices in the heart of London.
Your career begins here, duties include:
· Communicate with hotels and provide worldwide sales team with up to date booking information
· Negotiate prices and conditions with some hotels as well resolve booking issues and complaints directly with hotels
· Negotiate compensation or refunds as and when required
· Load accurate rates and booking details into the in-house system
· Provide suitable alternatives as and when required
· Produce accurate documents/reports
· Process deposits/refunds
· Prioritise workload according to deadlines
• Experience working in the travel industry either within a hotel or tour operator in reservations, administration, reception or operations is essential
• Excellent communication skills
• Good telephone manner
• Good attention to detail
• Fluent spoken and written English or any other European language
• Familiar with Google mail, Word and Excel processes
• Career progression
• Travel perks
• Flexible hours
• Monday to Friday office hours – no weekends!
• Use of luxury leisure facilities
• The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give our career and boost and send us your CV today. A cover letter is required with all applications. Please note only experienced and suitable candidates from a travel or hotel industry background will be contacted for this role.