Agency Sales Manager required for a highly successful Tour Operator. You will act as the company's representative in front of their key clients, their ambassador within the travel trade and in addition to this you will seek to increase consumer direct sales where opportunities arise. Salary up to 30K plus bonus.
Agency Sales Manager duties:
- Maintain and strengthen current relationships with agents, championing agents requirements
- Visit existing agents on a regular basis ensuring they have ongoing training on the companies products.
- Negotiate commercials with agents
- To act as the agents point of contact for escalation purposes
- Visit new agents and develop business with new Travel Companies
Agency sales manager experience:
Sales/Branch Manager or Assistant Manager experience within the travel industry
Experience of driving sales
Strong presentation skills
Highly sociable and confident
If you are interested in this Agency Sales Manager role please call Mark onor send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.