At the heart of Edwardian Hotels London is a simple founding belief, that from back of house to the boardroom we are all Hosts. Everyone is encouraged to express their individuality and initiative, and to bring their passion to work. (We may wear uniforms, but we don't believe in uniformity.)
Everything we do is driven by a desire to exceed our guests', clients and partners expectations. To surprise and delight. To make the time our guests choose to spend with us genuinely exceptional. So that even the shortest stay with us, will last long in their memory. Everyone who works here does this every day across our portfolio of brands, in highly prestigious locations in London and beyond.
For 40 years Edwardian Hotels London has built upon this ambition, and as a family owned company we're proud of the freedom our independence this gives us to grow our business on a relentless and memorable curve - upwards.
With an enviable collection of luxurious distinctive hotels and restaurants such as The May Fair Hotel, Radisson Blu Edwardian London Hotels, Steak and Lobster, Scoff and Banter, May Fair Kitchen, Annayu and May Fair Bar; in the most desirable locations of the UK's most vibrant cities, EHL's vision is unique: To Be Memory Makers.
Being a Memory Maker as a Sales Manager
In this role, you will become part of the Edwardian family and work within Sales in Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow
To drive business from the Groups, Meeting & Events and Banqueting & Corporate accommodation sector for the May Fair Hotel in order to achieve the hotel's revenue, profit and customer satisfaction goals. As the Sales Manager you will be responsible for proactively finding new business and growing the share of business from existing accounts. Another aspect of revenue to hunt for will be private dining including outside caterers and residential events. You will work under the direction of the Director of Sales and Marketing together with the central sales team in order to execute the hotel's sales and marketing plan. The role is an excellent opportunity for a proactive Sales Manager ready to take their next step into the luxury sector. You will be extremely proactive and driven to succeed with excellent communication and presentation skills. You will have a minimum of 2 to 3 years proven ability in a (proactive) sales role within the hotel industry - preferably in a luxury brand.
* Guests * Corporates (local, national * international) * Clients - Travel Agents * Conference Agents * Incentive Houses * Outside Caterers * Airlines * EHL Sales & Marketing Team * Suppliers and Vendors * Employees within the May Fair INDICATORS OF SUCCESS: * Achievement of revenue targets * Achievement of new business acquired * Achievement of employee engagement and retention goals * Achievement of financial goals * Conversion goals
* Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
* Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
* Provides Yes I Can Genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis
* Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction
* Participates in the development of the company's business strategies
* Creates awareness of the May Fair Hotel brand within their customer portfolio and takes to market any strategic messaging that supports the achievement of the company's goals
* Monitors status regularly and adjusts strategies as appropriate
* Ensures that sold business is aligned with the company's yield management strategies
* Seeks customer opportunities to strive for and achieve personal annual sales goals which are aligned with the company's overall revenue goals
* Negotiates and closes contracts with customers
* Actively seeks out new business in line with the hotel and company strategic goals
* Carries out professional company presentations to customers, thus demonstrating excellent communication and presentation skills, whilst selling the brand of Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotels
* Visits external clients on a regular basis thus ensuring personal, reasonable activity levels
* Conducts professional client site visits throughout the portfolio whilst demonstrating full product knowledge
* Organizing and attending client familiarization trips - client entertaining of any description
* Creates a memorable and educational experience for client entertaining, site visits, familiarization trips etc
* Tracks and records business production & activity from clients and agents using the Edwardian Group London's sales system
* Consistently delivers timely and effective follow up to clients post-appointment
* Assists in organizing and attends exhibitions, trade shows, networking events etc (UK and International as required)
Seeks opportunities to improve the customer experience by seeking customer feedback and reviewing management reports and developing strategies to improve department and hotel services
Performs other duties required to provide the service brand behaviour and genuine hospitality
We Believe In Developing and Delighting Our Hosts So You Will Receive:
All Hosts must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom. Verification of documentation will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.