This ever growing Adventure Travel Company are recruiting for an experienced Sales Manager to UK South East and London. Paying £28K + incentives.
Sales Manager - Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain relationships and accounts with travel agencies and vendors, representation companies, tourist offices, airlines, media and competitors of the company.
- Assisting the National Sales Manager in a variety of aspects of running the sales functions and initiatives in increasing existing business, creating new business and implementing strategies as directed.
- Achieve sales revenue, budgetary and corporate business KPI's
Sales Manager - Skills Required:
- Previous on the road experience within the travel industry
- Experience in sales account development within the travel industry
- Previous experience with an independent travel agencies preferred.
- First hand (travel) knowledge of the region responsible for ideal.
- Valid drivers license and access to a car
- Paying up to £28K plus bonus ote £35K
- Homebased, covering the counties of Greater London, Kent, East Sussex, Surrey and parts of Hampshire
- Excellent company benefits
To apply for this Sales Manager please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting Ref: AG51939
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.