Sales Manager (Europe)
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join this leading tour operator for the Swiss market team, based in London. This Globally recognised travel company have an unrivalled reputation in the industry and offer a professional and fun working environment.Competitive salary and bonus.
Sales Manager (Europe) Responsibilities:
- Build new contacts in Switzerland
- Manage existing accounts and maintain great relationships
- Monitor client booking numbers and margins against targets to monitor success
- Ensure clients provide hotel audits is taken to ensure maximum product is loaded
- Delivery of client specific promotions and evaluations of success
Sales Manager (Europe) Skills Required:
- Knowledge and previous experience of working as a B2B Sales Manager (or equivalent) within the travel industry
- Fluent in French and/ or German
- Excellent negotiation skills and extremely target driven
- Ability to travel for the role
If you would like to apply for this role please either call Kayley onor quoting ref 44310
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.