4 months ago
My client is one of the leading tour operator and travel providers in the UK and has a fantastic new opening for a successful Sales Manager for their South region (incorporating the East Anglia, across to Oxfordshire and the South Coast / South East). Working as an Agency Sales Manager you will be selling and promoting their brands to existing travel agency clients as well as new clients, to maintain and increase sales. Competitive basic salary, company car and bonus scheme available for the successful candidate!
- Covering Travel Agencies in The Southern area, from Norfolk down to Kent, across to Wiltshire and up to Oxfordshire & Northamptonshire.
- Home and on the road based with flexibility to travel to the West Midlands head office periodically
- Identifying new leads and actively pursuing the leads to arrange appointments with travel agencies
- Selling the brand and products to travel agencies, to achieve sales targets
- Agreeing commercial terms with clients
- Training clients on product use
- Keeping the clients up to date on new products and changes
- Marketing activities such as competitor analysis and assess statistics
- Dealing with any concerns, remedying them to retain and increase business
- Represent the company and attend UK or overseas conferences, functions, networking events as required
Ideally you will have previous experience promoting a travel product to travel agencies, so have worked within Tour Operations or similar. Consideration will also be consider be given to those with extensive travel agency experience, who have worked at managerial level and are keen to step into a home based / on the road based. Ideally you will be based central to the region you cover, so Essex, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire would be ideal!
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary of £25-26K salary on this role plus bonus, company car and other benefits.
If you are keen to be considered for this great position, please call Helen Cassin at Travel Trade Recruitment onor
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
only 5 days until close