SALES SUPPORT AND TRAVEL ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE
To £23,000 + Great Benefits
My client is award luxury travel company based in Surrey offering a bespoke high end travel product.
They are now recruiting for a dynamic Sales Support and Travel Adminstration Executive to join the UK team to support travel trade retail partners.
They are seeking candidates with an administration background with passion for travel, and have excellent attention to detail.
Graduates will also be considered for this role.
Sales Support and Travel Administration Executive Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the contact point and maintain close relationships with travel agents and tour operators, including managing the Agency Support email inbox
- Administrate brochure orders for travel agents & tour operators
- Ensure any agent and tour operator requests are responded to within 24 hours
- Proactively work to encourage sales through travel agents and tour operators
- Outbound calling to agents following Conferences, Sales Team visits & throughout major promotions
- Providing offers to marketing and sales team for weekly offer sheets and promotional activity
- Assist and support our field Sales team
- Assisting with proofing of marketing materials for tactical offers and pricing accuracy
- Working within our booking system to create and maintain travel agent profiles
- Administrating rewards schemes and incentives for travel agents, including the online training academy
Sales Support Executive and Travel Administration Experience Required
- Previous administration or travel industry experience is required, graduates will also be considered
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisation skills and stringent attention to detail
Sales Support and Travel Administration Executive Salary and Benefits:
- Base Salary to £23,000
- 28 days holidays
- Discounted travel
To apply for Sales Support and Travel Administration Executive role, please or contact me onto discuss the role and company in more detail.