Seeking an experienced Travel Sales Support person with experience of providing administration tasks to travel sales consultants from within a travel agency, tour operator or travel company within the Cheshire area.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has worked previously as a Travel Administrator, Travel sales support, travel consultant, Reservations consultant, or in operations from within a travel company. Experience of administering cruise and tailormade or dynamic packaged bookings would be highly advantageous.
Travel Sales Support Consultant responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership for and deliver excellent administration and support at all times
- Provide administrative support the Sales and Reservations department
- Administration of all tickets and holiday documentation
- Actively listen to the clients and proactively assist them, ensuring specific travel needs are met
- Deal with queries relating to Travel bookings, up selling various travel products and ancillaries
- Offer a concierge service to clients
- Effectively manage incoming and outgoing mail
Travel sales support consultant skills required:
-Recent experience of working in the Travel industry in a similar role
- Strong communication skills and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to solve and assist with queries, whilst prioritising accordingly
- Have excellent attention to detail and organization skills
Salary up to £20,000 depending on experience.
If you would like to apply for this role please call Kelly or Helen onand quoting ref 54354
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.