Leading Travel Trade Association has a great opportunity for a Sales Support Coordinator who will support a team of Sales & Account Managers. It’s a busy and varied role and for the right candidates could involve some international travel to attend industry meetings, events and trade shows.
The organisation offer members a range of industry services within tourism including workshops, trade shows, marketing and sale support and communications, political and lobbying representation and training. We have recruited for them for over 20 years and enjoyed watching peoples careers grow here.
As Sales Support Coordinator your varied role will involve :
- maintaining data quality in the CRM to ensure its accurate and consistent
- support the Sales teams efforts with account management and business retention
- produce reports
- attend company sales training days to develop your sales awareness
- update company information and details
- upload logos and marketing content to the CRM and website
- be the first point of contact for new members – answering enquiries by phone and email
- helping with some marketing duties such as being part of the team preparing an annual directory
- some finance and account duties
Sales Support Coordinator candidates should be able to demonstrate :
- experience of using a CRM System
- advanced knowledge of Excel
- experience of producing presentations
- some financial literacy
- great communication skills
- fluency in English – a 2nd European language will be useful
- educated to graduate level
- min. 2 years’ work experience
The current Sales Support Coordinator is being promoted within a year – this is typical of this organisation who boast a low turnover of staff and genuine career opportunities. It’s a high profile travel trade organisation who have a happy, motivated and professional team. Large modern open plan offices with lots of natural light, in great a great area of London. The Company offer a number of benefits including bonus, healthcare, free lunches once a week, free fruit twice a week, discounted gym and they invest in their staff by professional training and development courses.
The last 2 people in this role came from the travel industry – one worked in hotels, one for a river boat company – the knowledge of the tourism industry helped them make the role even more interesting as they developed their career here. So preferred candidates will have worked the travel or tourism industry within an office environment. You will learn so much here so if you want a career this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
We will contact successful Sales Support Coordinator candidates within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this s the right role for you – all applications are treated in confidence. Since 2002 we have helped many people find the right position – we hope we can help you.