Sales Support Executive
Our client is a bespoke adventure company, specialising in once in a lifetime vacations to Africa.
They are looking for a strong sales administrator to join their growing team. Must have a keen eye for detail, a passion for travel, the ability to work well in a team.
· Helping out with the operation side of the business by booking flights and excursions.
· Entering new enquiries onto the CRM system and delegating them to the sales team.
· Preparing quotes after the sales team’s initial contact.
· Previous experience in working in a similar sales support/admin role.
· Travel experience.
· Experience in putting together quotes/itineraries.
· Knowledge of using a CRM system.
· Ability to work as part of a team and using your own initiative.
· Great attention to detail and good grammar and spelling.
· Personal travel experience to Africa.
Salary: £21k-£25k plus bonus based on company turnover.