Sales Support Assistant - ETOA (European Tourism Association) based in Central London are a major European travel trade association representing hotels, tour operators, DMC’s, attractions, tourist boards, sightseeing and theatre companies, restaurants, online travel and many other sectors of the European inbound tourism industry.
They seek a Sales Support Assistant to work with their sales team, in a busy and varied role. Responsibilities will include :
- Supporting ETOA’s account management and retention strategy by conducting analysis and research
- Assist the sales team including producing reports, maintain products and orders on a CRM, and to process payments
- Be part of the team that attends and participates in professional sales training courses
- Maintain data quality in the CRM and process payments
- Attend events and functions
- Handle the administration and distribution of Tour Guide ID orders
Sales Support Assistants should have experience in :
- Using a CRM (preference given to candidates who have worked on Infusionsoft)
- IT literary including advanced Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic personality
- Fluency in English – a 2nd European language will be useful
- genuine interest in tourism
- educated to degree level
- at least one years’ experience working in an office environment
ETOA have offered many of our candidates exciting career opportunities, with genuine support and training to develop their skills and careers. You may get the chance to travel to their European + UK events and you will work closely with many of their tourism members. It’s a happy and motivated team with a company boasting a low turnover of staff. Modern bright offices, the company offer a range of benefits including healthcare, annual bonus, pension and some fun days out!
If you want to develop a career in sales this is a great opportunity to learn from their talented team . Please send your CV in confidence to us ASAP – we contact successful candidates within 2 working days and will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you – since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career – hope we can help you!