My client, a leading travel operator, is seeking an experienced, personable Travel Consultant to join their growing reservations team tailor-making a wide range of holidays throughout Scandinavia.
You will have excellent destination knowledge, ideally through extensively travelling and selling the region. With a proven track record in sales, ideally gained in a luxury or tailor made travel company, you will have high touch customer relationship skills needed to close sales and delight their clients.
Scandinavia Specialist Reservations Agent / Consultant key duties include:
* Using your destination knowledge and personal insight to design and convert to sale individual tailor-made itineraries to clients
* Offer the highest levels of customer service and be prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ throughout the sales and after-sales processes to ensure a high repeat ratio
* Confidently interact with clients by email, phone and occasionally face-to-face to build loyal relationships and repeat business
* Work closely with company product manager so you have first class product and region knowledge as expected by our clients
* Be confident to guide and recommend product that will exceed clients’ expectations
Scandinavia Specialist Reservations Agent / Consultant Skills Required
* A proven track record in short-haul sales in the Scandinavian region
GDS experience, ideally Amadeus
* Commercially aware
* Fluency in a Scandinavian language would be a bonus but not essential
* Persuasive and confident individual who can adapt to differing circumstances
* Enjoys and comfortable selling a luxury brand.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Strong customer service ethos
Scandinavia Specialist Reservations Agent / Consultant Remuneration:
* Basic Salary to £25000
* OTE to £29000
Interested? For the next step in your travel career apply now with your up to date CV.
Please note, due to high number of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.