7 months ago
I am currently looking for Service Managers who have a minimum of 3 years experience in a Customer Service/Helpdesk Travel Software company, these exciting new positions have arisen due to company growth so it's a very exciting time to join this amazing Travel Software organisation. Your role will be to effectively manage expectations that are set with customers and maintain high levels of quality and customer satisfaction, ensure technical knowledge and skills are always up to date and most importantly you will build and maintain excellent client relationships on an operational level.
Reporting to the Consulting Manager, the Service Manager is a product expert in the multi-faceted operation of Travel and Expense software, providing consultancy, guidance, assistance to our customers such as product functionality, problem solving as well as day to day operations. The Service Manager must understand customer business goals, communicate effectively and propose added value technical solutions to meet client expectations.
* As second line support you are primarily and wholly responsible for providing outstanding technical customer service and being constantly approachable for our customers and business partners
* Receive client service requests via the portal regarding product configuration, functionality or complex issues, research with the client/partner to fully diagnose the issue and respond within the established SLA's
* When appropriate provide consultative guidance to customers towards the resolution of their service requests
* Manage customer requirements for enhancements with product management
* Pilot enhancement projects as and when required
* Responsible for creating knowledge base articles for customer facing solutions
* Educate customers on product features or additional services to meet their needs
* Maintain working knowledge of the company products including new releases and new products
* Carry out regular client reviews to ensure optimal usage of our solution
* Attend client meetings on an ADHOC basis, this included UK and European travel and will be a minimum of every quarter
* Minimum of 3 years consecutive experience in a Customer Support/Helpdesk Travel/Expense software related role within a B2B software company with extensive experience of troubleshooting software issues
* Knowledgeable of GDS Amadeus; Galileo or Sabre
* Strong experience in progress monitoring and reporting
* Preferably educated to University degree level
* Three or more years in a Technical Support role interfacing with customers
* Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills combined with an aptitude for and genuine interest in cross team collaboration
* Customer service mind-set
* Capable of interpreting data and to be able to quickly identify the symptoms and underlying cause of issues
* Understands and applies commercial and financial principles. Views issues in terms of costs, profits, markets and added value.
* Personable and able to form excellent working relationships
* Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
* Strong time management and prioritisation skills
* Motivates and empowers others in order to reach organisational goals
* Organizes and schedules events, activities and resources. Sets up and monitors timescales and plans.
* Understands technical or professional aspects of work and continually maintains technical knowledge.
* Creates new and imaginative approaches to work-related issues. Identifies fresh approaches and shows a willingness to question traditional assumptions
* Confident professional and personable approach
* Highly self motivated and driven
* Excellent time management skills
* Excellent Team Spirit/Player
* Excellent communication and active listening skills
The successful candidate with the desired experience can expect a fantastic salary in the region of £35000 - £40000 plus annual bonus, pension, private medical insurance and other amazing company benefits!
If you have the Travel system support experience I am looking for please follow the link and click "apply" send your CV to Helenc@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk or call Helen Cassin onfor more information.
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close