We are seeking an experienced Senior Africa Product & Luxury Tailormade Sales Consultant to join our clients busy and friendly team due to remarkable growth. This inspiring tour operator has been established for many years and prides itself on his excellent reputation. They offer various luxury holiday types across the globe for travellers including luxury tours, adventure, city breaks, wedding, honeymoons, beach holidays, cultural tours, escorted tours and elite trips.
This role is ideal for a travel professional from a tour operator background with good knowledge of Africa with experience in luxury tailormade sales and/or product, seeking something a little different. Healthy salary, generous benefits, sociable working hours, and career progression is on offer.
Each day will not be the same….
- Creating high end tailor-made itineraries and selling tailor-made holidays to Africa. You may be occasionally required to sell other Worldwide destinations.
- Assisting in marketing activities such as coming up with ideas for new products, special offers and writing short articles for our monthly e-mail newsletters.
- Developing the Africa product to include new destinations and tailor-made products for the website and Axum tour operation system.
- Working within the marketing team to come up with ideas for PR and social media ideas.
- Managing group tour enquiries and selling group holidays to Africa.
- Booking group and tailor-made tours and reserving flights through suppliers.
- Dealing and managing overseas suppliers.
- Prepare client travel documentation
- Attend Trade shows and function when required.
To be the cut above the rest you must:
- Similar experience within the travel industry i.e. from a tour operator in sales/and or product with an excellent knowledge of Africa
- Attention to detail, the ability to plan ahead.
- Customer Service capabilities, able to deal with a variety of clients.
- Excellent telephone manner, clear speaking voice.
- Excellent organisation/communication/interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of what the adventure/cultural traveller wants to experience.
- Computer Literate.
- Sociable working hours
- Generous commission £50k +
- Varied role – product and sales
- FAM trips
- Career progression & development
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental care
- Monthly office lunch and drinks
- Discounts on trips for staff, family and friends
- Travel insurance
- Sociable hours
- On-going training
- Travel perks
- This tour operator welcomes travel consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
PLEASE INCLUDE A LIST OF PLACES VISITED WITHIN AFRICA FOR ALL APPLICATIONS.