Our client is a well-established, award winning and inspiring tour operator that offers elite worldwide, tailormade travel to the discerning traveller. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking Luxury Travel Designer to join their various friendly and busy teams, depending on where you have travelled to. This is an exceptional opportunity to sell unique travel experiences, while benefitting from a generous commission structure, many interesting benefits along with a fun, challenging company culture.
This exciting luxury travel sales role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
Creating and selling inspiring destinations to the discerning traveller and providing advice and recommendations based on your experience.
Africa Specialists covering:
Tanzania, Botswana, Mozambique, Namibia, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Seychelles, South Africa, and Zambia.
North America / USA / Canada / Alaska Specialists covering:
California, New England, Florida, Hawaii, New England, New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans and the Rockies.
Latin / South America Specialists covering:
Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Chile, Colombia, Galapagos, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, Peru and Venezuela.
South East Asia / Far East specialists covering:
Cambodia, Indonesia, China, Laos, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Indian Subcontinent Specialists covering:
Nepal, Bhutan, South & North India, Sri Lanka, the Maldives, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
Australia & New Zealand Specialists covering:
Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, West & East Coast, Cook Islands, French Polynesia, Fiji, Samoa and New Zealand.
Beaches & Islands Specialists covering:
Areas covered include the Caribbean, Indian Ocean, SE Asia, Hawaii & the Pacific.
- Offering cutting edge customer service
- Using your selling skills to convert travel enquiries into a sale and increasing your commission.
- Using your travel product experience to provide advice and recommendations on trips.
- Booking luxury accommodation, flights, airport lounges, car hire, excursions and many more.
- Selling a wide range of inspiring journeys and holiday types including luxury tailormade travel, self-drives, group travel, family breaks, cultural, wildlife, off the beaten track, multi-centre safaris, city breaks, relaxing beach holidays, honeymoons and many more depending on the customer requirements.
To be considered for this role:
• You MUST have sales experience within the travel industry either from a tour operator or travel agency
• Extensively travelled to either of the above continents. (A travel profile outlining the places visited must be submitted with your application)
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to convert enquiries into a sale
Benefits: In return, the Luxury Travel Consultant shall be rewarded with:
• A generous salary and commission
• Career progression
• Sociable hours
• Childcare vouchers
• Social events
• Travel perks & FAM trips
• On-going training
• Birthday off
• Cycle to work scheme
• Season ticket loan
• This tour operator rewards its employees in which you will be working within a friendly team, in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Please note only suitable sales travel professionals who have travelled extensively to either of the above continents with tour operator or travel agency experience, who have submitted a travel profile will be considered for this role. Give your career a boost, change your life for the better and apply today!