We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a global and highly innovative Travel Management Company. Reporting directly to the GM, the role will see the successful candidate responsible for managing and developing a defined portfolio of global and regional client and the role is accountable for the commercial performance of each client, ensuring a profitable income to our client, in return for the services provided.
A minimum of ten years end-to-end Account Management experience is required for the role, of which 5 years should have been within the travel industry, with a proven track record of managing complex global and regional accounts. In return, our client can offer a salary up to and around £50k, bonus structure and other industry benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Senior Business Account Manager:
- Managing the relationship with each client, to ensure the retention of that client during the defined contractual period and to then negotiate a new contract term at the end of each agreement period
- Working closely with all internal departments and the senior management team, to ensure that each client is managed in line with the agreed commercial agreement and service level KPI’s as negotiated and agreed with each client on the portfolio
- Develop each client relationship in order to improve the commercial return and to uncover other opportunities to grow the relationship by securing additional sales growth and additional income from the sales of our client’s products and services
- Apply a commercial and proactive approach with each client in order to retain, grow and improve the financial return
Skills required for the role:
- A minimum of 10 years end-to-end Account Management experience, of which 5 years should have been within the travel industry with a proven track record of managing complex global and regional accounts
- Strong relationship-building skills
- A highly organised multi-tasker with excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible to work within a dynamic and changing business environment
- Ability to take a hands-on, practical approach to development and problem solving in order to meet expectations
- A confident communicator with the ability to negotiate at all levels
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business Account Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.