Senior Business Travel Consultant, London, up to £28K
Our Client who are an award winning Global Travel Management Company are on a recruitment drive due to continued and sustainable growth within their
sectors. They are looking for a Senior Business Travel Consultant who excels in customer service and understands the need to continue to provide a
seamless service to their customers in all areas of the travel management process.
The responsibilities of the Business Travel Consultant are:
• Offering expert advice in all aspect of Business Travel
• To issue, re-issue and perform re-calculations of international and domestic airfares
• Follow client profiles and adhere to company policy
• Amend existing bookings
• Assist with any other details client may want
The skills required for the Business Travel Consultant:
• At least 2 years’ experience as a Tailor-made Consultant or 1 years as a Business Travel Consultant
• Experienced in using GDS system Sabre is essential
• Knowledge of net and published fares
• Work to a high level of detail
• BA or IATA ticketing 1 & 2 is desirable
• Able to conduct oneself in a professional manner and provide excellent customer service
The Senior Business Travel Consultant role would ideally suit a Senior Business Travel Consultant or an experienced Tailor Made Travel Consultant wanting to move into Business Travel.
If you wish to apply for the role of Senior Business Travel Consultant, please click the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on.