Senior Business Travel Consultant: This position has arisen within this well established prestige independent Business Travel company, based in the City of London. Working within their spacious new offices within a small team, with great opportunities for progression.
Senior Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
* Booking small to medium clients
* Booking worldwide travel
* Booking flights, Hotels, Car hire, transfers etc
* Providing fantastic customer service at all times
Senior Business Travel Consultants Skills Required:
* Significant previous UK business travel experience
* Exceptional fares knowledge, coupled with good selling skills - to deal with new airfares contracts
* Excellent worldwide flight knowledge, both nett and fully published fares
* Flexible, fast working yet accurate
* Working knowledge of a CRS - Sabre, Galileo, Worldspan or Amadeus.
* BA 1 & 2
Additional Business Travel Consultant Information:
* Basic salary £30-33K (depending on experience)
* Based in City of London
* In return you will be paid well and receive excellent benefits and also get the chance to work in a great business travel working environment.
If you have the right experience for this Senior Business Travel Consultant role please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting Ref: AG
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.