5 months ago
Look no further! If you are a highly trained Business Travel Consultant this is the role for you! Do you pride yourself in elite customer care and sales service? Are you looking for a new challenge in business travel where you can use your skills and experience to think outside the box to get the most out of your job? My client is seeking an enthusiastic Business Travel Consultant with a can do attitude to join their team based in Thurmaston.
* To sell and promote business travel and ancillary products to company standards, using own knowledge and our internal systems.
* Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills are essential.
* Sale of business travel and ancillary products to worldwide destinations
* Administer and control each reservation
* To build a strong relationship with clients
* To handle customer enquiries and/or complaints in a timely and professional manner
* Show a detailed understanding of flights, air fares, fare construction, manual and automated ticketing
* Have an in-depth knowledge of preferred suppliers and products including air travel, hotels, car hire, ferries, domestic and continental rail travel
* Ability to sell and cross-sell products including travel, insurance, fees ancillary products, card and foreign exchange services.
* A sound knowledge of sales process, accountancy, documentation and the various sources of reference
* Working Monday to Friday, office hours
My client is keen to recruit a highly experienced GDS trained Business Travel Consultant, with outstanding customer service skills and a proven Business Travel background.
This is a salary not to be missed! You could achieve a highly competitive, above average salary of up to £24K dependant on experience.
If you think you have what it takes for this fantastic role please follow the instructions, send your CV to email@example.com or call Ryan on
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close