Excellent Senior Business Travel Consultant opportunity in the North East. Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm! They will pay up to £23,000.
This role will involve working on a number of high profile accounts using GDS Gaileo, as well as other travel booking and back office systems.
A full understanding of fares, fare rules, nett fares and fare builds is essential.
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities
* Delivering exceptional Customer Service to all clients and colleagues.
* Fulfilling booking requests for flights, hotels, car hire, visas etc for European and International trips.
* Meet individual and team KPI's and work as part of a team, meeting agreed customer service levels
* Be a part of our disaster recovery team if/when needed
Business Travel Consultant skills
* Ideally 2-3 years Senior Business Travel Experience
* Previous GDS Experience, Preferably Galileo
* Experience of working in a fast paced environment
* Excellent organisational skills, problem solving skills with a can do attitude.
* Excellent communication skills
* Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
* Strong administration skills with excellent time management skills
* Enthusiastic and proactive with the ability to work independently (self - motivated) and as part of a team
* Ability to asses and find resolution mutually agreeable to both client and business.
If you are interested in the above role please call Kelly or Helen onand send your up to date cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.