7 months ago
Are you looking for a new, exciting Business Travel role, progressing in your career?
Senior Business Travel Consultant required for this exciting name, in Glasgow.
We are searching for a proactive, self-motivated and career focused Senior Business Travel Consultant to join this reputable independent Travel Management Company in Glasgow. If you want to secure a role that will allow you to develop in your business travel career whilst operating in a friendly and professional environment, this is the opportunity for you.
Other key responsibilities:
- Look after an existing but growing client along within a small team of existing staff who work from the Glasgow office.
- Manage a variety of corporate travel accounts, seeing thing through from start to finish and offering options.
- Occasionally manage, out of hours, from home or office, when your valued client requires it.
- Use GDS, mainly Sabre and various different fare types.
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service.
Ideal candidates will be suitably experienced, with excellent customer service skills and the ability to build a natural rapport with clients.
You will be using GDS daily, with Sabre being the preference.
There is a competitive salary on offer, experience dependent. You will be joining this successful, highly respected business at their peak so this is a genuinely great opportunity to progress, personally & professionally.
To apply for this exciting new opportunity, please call Victoria Apted-Bagnall onor click 'Apply Now' and follow the easy to view link below.
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
Aberdeenshire, Edinburgh & Lothians, Glasgow, Paisley, Central Scotland
£15k - £20k
11 days ago
only 17 days until close