A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an established and well respected Business Travel company based in the Hull area.They are looking for an experience Business Travel Consultant to join their team .
Successful Business Travel Consultant will work Monday to Friday 9am -5.30pm - servicing a mixture of corporate accounts. There is an excellent basic salary up to £21-22,000 dependent on experience plus other company benefits .
Business Travel Consultant duties:
· Working on a mixture of business travel accounts
· Booking net and published fares using a CRS / GDS
· Booking hotels, car hire, providing visa and currency advise
· Searching for the most cost effective travel means for each call
Business Travel Consultant Skills required:
· Working knowledge of a CRS, Galileo or Sabre or Amadeus or Worldspan is essential
· Business Travel experience is essential
· Experience of booking net, published or consolidated fares with a good understanding of fares
· A team player,
· Proven track record of working under pressure
If you are interested in applying for the Business Travel Consultant role please call Rachel onand send your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.