3 months ago
My client is a very successful tour operator who are rapidly growing and are currently looking to recruit a Senior Commercial Analyst to join their established team. This role provides analytical support to the International business unit for the company working on an International commercial team you will monitor market and product performance against targets, maintain a commercial reporting suite and work with International and International stakeholders to achieve the annual plan.
The role requires the understanding of the business on a global scale and works across multiple national, cultural and geographical borders, representing International markets to the central Revenue Management, Deployment, Marketing, Sales and Finance departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Business Performance Reporting & Analytics - Develop, maintain and continuously improve a suite of performance reports providing relevant and actionable commercial information for the International markets, executives and other departments. Proactively maintain a high level understanding of market performance, risk areas and trends in order to provide insights and support to the international markets and leadership teams on a regular basis. Assist in trading performance calls for all brands as needed. Conduct forward-thinking risk assessments and provide insightful commentary to the management team on booking trends as necessary.
* International Sourcing Forecast - Ensure flawless and proactive management of the sourcing process for International. Including market performance evaluation, ad-hoc forecasting and managing the feedback process between the markets and brands. Independently manage various global stakeholders and work closely with the brand strategy teams to deliver an optimal, achievable international sourcing forecast.
* Strategic Analysis & Presentations - Develop bespoke analysis on trading performance, forecast risk, market distribution and inventory mix, passenger demographics and other market trends to senior executives. Prepare and assist on papers and presentations associated with the International strategy as required. Assist in the technical and creative development of management and executive presentations.
* Market Liaison - Work with market managers and their revenue/commercial teams on improving booking performance, forecast and track accuracy and other ad-hoc or strategic projects.
* Revenue Management & Marketing Liaison - Represent the International markets with the Overseas Revenue Management and Marketing departments by having a constant understanding of the 'pulse' of international trading performance, new promotions and activities, focus areas and guest sourcing.
* Market Intelligence - Researches competitor performance, strategy and business development in order to be a subject matter expert on prevailing market conditions. Monitor economic indicators and competitor activity (deployment, pricing, promotions) to define market potentials, our market share, etc.
* Strategic Projects - Lead or take part in bespoke projects and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
* Other - Support the Team Lead for International Business Performance in all commercial initiatives. Assist all areas of the business as appropriate. This job description in no way states or implies that above duties are the only to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Highly numerate and comfortable with processing, drawing and reporting conclusions from large data.
* Ability to drive strategic decisions that frequently involve several stakeholders in multiple business units.
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills combined with solid business and financial acumen.
* Proven experience using analytical or business intelligence tools (E.g. Brio/Hyperion, PowerBI, SQL).
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills preferred.
* Comfortable hosting/directing conference calls and presenting slides to an executive audience.
* Self-motivated and proactive; able to work independently and remotely.
* Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines and manage competing priorities.
* Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities without local supervision/direction.
* Well organised with a very strong attention to detail.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills at all levels of the business.
* Approachable and helpful, flexible to work outside normal hours when required. Flexible to travel.
* Bachelor's degree in business or economics or similar quantitative field.
* Minimum of 6+ years of post-graduate experiences. Revenue analytics experience required.
* Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
* 3-4 years in an analytical or commercial role.
* Educated to degree level standard in a commercial field.
* Cruise industry experience highly preferred.
You can expect a really competitive starting salary in the region of £43000 plus there is a corporate bonus and a great benefits package for employees who join this company!
If you have the skills and experience required for this Senior Commercial Analyst role please follow the link and click "apply" send your CV to email@example.com or call Helen Cassin onfor more information.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close