Senior Customer Relations Executive – Central London - £26k+benefits
A Senior Customer Relations Executive
is wanted by one of the UK’s most successful travel operators, who are renowned for creating and selling amazing travel experiences, and ranked the UK’s top travel agent. As Senior Customer Relations Executive,
you will be part of a growing company who have just secured external investment as they continue to develop in the domestic market and grow into international areas, and represents an excellent opportunity to develop your management skills.
As Senior Customer Relations Executive,
- Managing the Customer Relations department, having sole responsibility for the handling of all post-departure Customer Service and Relations issues
- Investigate and respond to clients’ post departure complaints by email and letter
- Handle telephone calls, including challenging situations in a calm and professional manner
- Identify patterns or areas for improvement and liaise with internal departments (Contracting / Health and Safety / Product / Operations etc) to highlight these and maximise compensation recovery.
- Preparation of statistics and reports for the Customer Service / Legal team
As Senior Customer Relations Executive
you will be enthusiastic and have a passion for travel and successful customer resolution. The Senior Customer Relations Executive
will be able to deal with a wide range of duties, so being able to multi-task, with excellent attention to detail and be able to work to deadlines, with excellent communication and people skills. The Senior Customer Relations Executive
will have experience of working in the travel industry in a letter writing environment and have a good knowledge of the Package Tour and Travel Regulations & the ABTA Codes of Conduct, and experience of social media and external review websites. This Senior Customer Relations Executive
role is an excellent opportunity for an experience travel professional to take on more responsibilities and develop their career with a outstanding company