about 1 month ago
*Senior Executive Assistant*
My client a leading, multi award-winning luxury Travel Company who have built their reputation on delivering exceptional tailor-made holidays and travel experiences to some of the world's most desirable destinations, are seeking a Senior Executive Assistant to provide sales, operational and administrative support to one of their dedicated Relationship Managers. You will cast a critical eye over client's holiday itineraries all the finer details are taken care of, and up-sell at every opportunity to enhance their clients overall holiday experience. If you pride yourself on your exceptional customer service, attention to detail and have excellent organisational skills then this is the role for you!
* Process all bookings ensuring all the finer details are accurate
* Check availability with suppliers.
* Manage and process any cancellations and/or amendments.
* Pre-book seats and action any special requests.
* Attend regular supplier training and external events to build contacts around the world.
* Be a second point of contact for the client on bookings
* Manage key relationships with industry partners and clients, over-seeing commercial agreements
* Conduct pre-departure checks to bookings processed by you 6 weeks prior to travel and identify up-sell opportunities such as room upgrades, flight upgrades etc
* Effective management of in-resort issues
* Driving best practise of new and existing technology, processes and standards
* Hours of work are Monday - Friday 09.00 -17.30/09.30-18.00 and 1 in 4 Saturdays.
We are seeking an experienced travel professional who prides themselves on their exceptional customer service, has great attention to detail, excellent communication skills and a positive "can do" attitude!
The successful candidate can expect an attractive salary depending on experience plus excellent benefits.
To apply for this role please send your cv to Lisah@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk or alternatively call Lisa at Travel Trade Recruitment on.
21 days ago
only 7 days until close