6 months ago
My client is a luxury travel company who are looking to recruit an experienced travel sales candidate to their offices in the Gloucestershire area. This company has a strong team of consultants who have a wealth of travel experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for the company's FIT product to Europe and the UK and will be in charge of both sales and product management. You will be working for a company that offer an excellent salary in the area and the opportunity to work for a brand that you would be proud of.
* Use your extensive travel knowledge to develop a cutting-edge travel product
* Selecting and developing the company's product within Europe and UK
* Liaising and, if necessary, appointing Ground Agents
* Creating and maintaining supplier and service level agreements
* Writing website and marketing copy and contributing to the presentation of the products.
* Accurately costing itineraries, sample products and services.
* Meeting pre-agreed deadlines for delivery of all product and information.
* Developing new product ideas and keeping abreast of developments and trends
* Handling sales calls and responding to all enquiries with efficiency
* Providing accurate quotations and same-day response
* Booking hotels, flights and ground arrangements from the enquiry to final documentation and follow-up.
* Responding to complaints and customer service issues with speed and sensitivity.
* Maintaining accurate records on the central client database.
* Developing strong relationships with the Company's clients in order that they will continue to book
* Attendance at Consumer/Trade Fairs/Events
* Approximately 10 years' experience in the travel industry
* Truly exceptional knowledge of Europe and a broad knowledge of global luxury travel
* Happy to continuously learn and seek out new destinations and products
* The successful candidate must also possess passion, creativity and determination as dominant personal characteristics
* Excellent destination knowledge and tour operating experience
* Commercial awareness and vision.
* Proven track record in designing and selling product, demonstrating achievement of targets
* Excellent IT skills.
* Creativity, passion, determination and excellent interpersonal skills.
* A high customer service ethic
My client offers a highly competitive salary that reflects the experience required to be successful in this position.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or for further information please call Dave at Travel Trade Recruitment on.
only 27 days until close