A very exciting opportunity has arisen with this well establish and well known Tourist Attraction as a Senior Marketing Executive to deal with the whole marketing process. Based in Central London and paying circa £35K.
Senior Marketing Executive - Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Marketing Director in the development and delivery of effective and innovative multi-channel, direct to consumer marketing campaigns.
- B2C, is responsible for the creating campaign assets and executing and evaluating all B2C campaign tactics
- Brief, source and format all strategically aligned creative assets relevant to EMEA market for TV, radio, HTML, online video and print and other environments as required
- Ensure delivery of the CRM plan and create the social media framework, engaging relevant stakeholders to deliver appropriate content.
Senior Marketing Executive - Skills Required:
- Experience working within the travel industry
- Previous all round marketing experience
- Relevant experience and expertise of consumer behavior and the media landscape within UK/EMEA market
- Media channel knowledge of campaign evaluation practices
- A self starter with the ability to prioritise workload effectively and meet deadlines
- Paying circa £35K
- Based in Central London
- Excellent benefits
To apply for this Senior Marketing Executive please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting Ref: AG49461
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.