Senior Operations Executive (Group Travel) Hindi
Based in Central London
Senior Operations Executive – Indian Market – London based
New Frontiers are working together in supporting G2 Travel – Travel wholesale for the Group market place, who are an expanding Travel Wholesaler. Now looking to recruit a Senior Operations Executive to deliver high level of services to their Group Travel customers in India & Middle East, based in Central London. Fluency in Hindi and English are required with a TRAVEL Background.
Group Markets include India and Middle East.
As a Senior Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Respond to and follow up Client enquiries using appropriate methods ensuring all deadlines are adhered and done in a timely manner
- Ability to understand, comprehend and provide quality service to customers through sound product / process with Indian Market knowledge.
- Meticulous planning and checking of itineraries for successful operation of group tours
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business, sustainable relationships and effective service.
- Support existing customers through appropriate proposals in order to optimize business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage, organize, and update relevant data using database applications
- Liaise closely with all internal department for smooth running of the booking process
- Adhere to cancellation deadlines and daily options
- Raise Client invoices and work with accounts teams on account queries and prepayments
- Request & negotiate services in accordance with the itineraries (e.g. coaches, guides, restaurants, etc.) when necessary
- Day to day contact with clients
- Maintain profit margins and update profit and loss reports
Senior Operations Executive skills & Requirements:
- Experience in the travel industry, preferably in India Group operations – Essential
- Fluency in English & Hindi – Essential due to market
- Able to work under pressure and multitask
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office application (World / Excel / PowerPoint).
- Problem-solving skills
- Be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Please APPLY to the role ASAP – please do not email a manager directly.
Strictly no sales calls from agencies / any advertising platforms.
Due to a large number of applications, ONLY successful applicants will be contacted directly by G2 Travel.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that G2 Travel may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.