4 months ago
BUSINESS TRAVEL WEEKEND SHIFTS!!!We are looking for the crème de la crème of business travel consultants to work on with VIP accounts for emergency travel solutions. If you are a highly skilled business travel consultant with an always professional demeanour and are of the attitude to work hard and play hard, this could be the company you are looking for! You will be working from home and flexible on shifts but you will be highly rewarded for your efforts and expertise with a fantastic starting salary of £32,000-£36,000 DOE. You will need to be adaptable, solution focused and able to manage workload as you will be responsible for some very high touch, special clients. This isn't your bog-standard Travel Management Company and this isn't your bog standard senior Business travel consultant role! So if you are able to step your game up, take a look below and get in touch. You will need to be able to train in their office in Manchester full time for a few weeks, so you will need to be able to get into the office.
Duties & responsibilities
* Fully service all travel requests to include all air, rail hotel and/or other ancillary service reservations
* Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships, ensuring the highest possible standards are always delivered with a personalised and individual approach to each client
* Handle top VIP travel clients
* Problem solve in pressurised situations
* To work to deadlines and prioritise workload
* Be able to maintain a high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
* Respond and react to any client queries in a timely and satisfactory manner
* Minimum 10 years' experience in the Travel Industry
* Galileo /Apollo GDS - ticketing and reissue experience essential
* Preferred BA1 & BA2 or VA1 & VA2 Fares
* Highest level of customer service
* Time management and organisational skills are essential
* Experience working with entertainment/groups/VIP bookings preferred
* Previous Emergency/24hours Experience preferred
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic salary of £32-£36k depending on experience along with fantastic company benefits with a really exciting company and their portfolio of clients!
INTERESTED? Here's what to do.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, Emergency Travel Executive in Manchester, please call Gemmaor . Alternatively click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions below.
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close