Senior Public Relations Executive
£28,000 (negotiable) + Exceptional Benefits
My Client is a leading international luxury travel featuring a bespoke niche travel product selling through both trade agent partners and directly to the public consumer.
They are now recruiting for a Senior Public Relations Executive to their press office based at their European head quarters based in SW London.
The Senior Public Relations Executive is responsible for protecting and enhancing the brand as well as building mutually beneficial relationships with key stakeholders to support key business objectives implementing proactive PR campaigns.
Candidates to be considered must have previous public relations experience gained within a commercial environment focusing on a luxury product.
Senior Public Relations Executive Responsibilities:
- Develop annual and Quarterly PR Plans with Head of PR (to include one overarching theme plus 4 quarterly creative campaigns)
- Managing PR support for trade shows and consumer events, including input into brand activation, coordinating media meetings and co-hosting events
- Drafting media materials including releases, Q&As, keep media kit up-to-date and developing new factsheets for the products
- Attending media meetings (4 per month) – with Head of PR and independently
- Managing ad-hoc and special projects
- Managing the UK Press Office – ensuring all enquiries are handled in a timely manner and to maintain the client’s reputation for having an efficient and exceptionally helpful press office
- Support the PR assistant in developing and maintaining knowledge banks, story libraries, archiving quotes etc
There other additional duties to this
Senior Public Relations Executive Experience Required:
- Previous experience within a public relation role dealing with a luxury product
- Candidates who are comfortable with attending networking events
- Candidates who is self-driven and self-motivated who loves being part of a team and is highly collaborative but is happy working autonomously.
- Attention to detail
Senior Public Relations Executive Salary and Benefits:
- Base Salary of £28,000 (negotiable)
- 31 days annual leave
- Holiday concessions and discounts
To apply for the Senior Public Relations Executive role, please or call Tony onfor additional information on the role and company