15 days ago
£25k - £30k
Category: IT Jobs
My client, who pride themselves in using local produce, are looking for a Senior Restaurant Manager to join their team near Kingsbridge.
As the Senior Restaurant Manager you will be forward thinking, proactive, have the ability to work to a high standard and be a decision maker at a high level.
* To take overall responsibility for the running of the Restaurant and ongoing improvements
* Deliver and prepare accurate sales and labour forecasting, reporting figures in timescale and in budget
* Demonstrate and coach others around you, before, during and after service, meeting the exceptional high standards required
* Monitor quality and performance during service in all areas
* Deal with complaints when needed, taking appropriate action
* Stay focused on results on the business at all times
* Be innovative and creative in generating ideas, sometimes with quick turnaround
* Support the team in this very fast paced environment, being hands on where needed
* Work with the marketing team to develop ideas, marketing and promote the company
* Support the Accounts administrator ensuring financial duties are completed on time
The ideal candidate will have previous Restaurant Management experience and be able to work to a high standard using local fresh produce. It would be beneficial if you have previous recruitment and training experience and are familiar with MS Office, Profit & Loss/Budgets