. To professionally represent the company accross travel trade and corporate partners.
. To win new clients by matching the business needs and revenue potential of prospects within his/her assigned location/territory/market segment.
· Maintaining and increasing revenue and market share of existing clients.
· Manage Corporate Accounts and assigned portfolio ensuring that travel needs are met satisfactorily, and annual revenue targets are achieved.
· Visiting travel trade partners and provide airline product information training to front line agency staff.
· Interpreting revenue statistics and providing statistical reports identifying new sources of revenue from UK travel trade.
· Recommend commercial terms to win new accounts.
· Reporting and reacting to market conditions.
· Provide reports/feedback on the Airline’s competitive position in the market place.
· Preparing regular sales activity reports.
· Represent the airline at trade shows, Corporate events, exhibitions and other events.
· . Participates in coaching Sales Support and other team members to ensure high level of productivity by all.
· . Performs other related assignments as may be given from time to time by Management.
· Educated to A level standard or equivalent.
· Minimum 3 years’ Airlines account management preferably corporate account management Experience.
· Knowledge of airline GDS and agency distribution.
· Good basic understanding of fares and distribution.
· Knowledge of airline fare structures.
· Full Driving License.