11 months ago
Experienced Ticketing Consultant required for a leading, award-winning Travel Company. This is an exciting time to join this business travel and tour operator as they continue their success story with further expansion due to recent commercial success. If you have experience within the ticketing department of a Tour Operator, using a GDS, this is an excellent opportunity to continue your career with a growing Travel Company, within their operations and ticketing team. Salary package is highly competitive, excellent basic (negotiable/dependent on experience), 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health care, pension, bonus and more!
- Assisting our Reservations Consultants with the systems we use on a daily basis
- Dealing with queries and communicating effectively with the Reservations Consultants
- Obtaining rates and checking availability via the in-house booking system
- Pro-actively chasing information from contracts and preferred suppliers whilst building and maintaining effective relationships
- Working closely with the Duty Office to assist both Reservations Consultants and where appropriate their clients with any in resort issues
- Understanding fare rules to allow the processing of voluntary changes to scheduled flights including IT, consolidated and published tickets
- Managing involuntary flight schedule changes and then assisting our Reservations Consultants with amending or cancelling any affected ground components
- Providing quotes for amendments and cancellations to both in house package bookings and individually quoted ground components e.g. hotels, transfers and car hire etc and process accordingly
You will have previous experience of working within the ticketing department of a travel company, including knowledge of airfares and GDS. You will have excellent customer service skills.
Salary is dependent on experience, (within the region of £20k pa - £22k pa) and comes with an excellent benefits package including,
If you are keen to be considered and find out more, please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. firstname.lastname@example.org.
13 days ago
only 9 days until close
27 days ago
only 14 hours until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close