Senior Concierge Consultant - Midlands - c£20k, excellent working hours 9-5 Mon-Sat!
Our online specialist travel client is looking for an experienced Concierge Travel Consultant who can tailor-make itineraries to suit their clients, not only booking the flights, hotels and tours, you will be required to go that extra mile offering additional extras such as restaurants, theatre, events and activities.
You will be required to:-
* Provide the best and most comprehensive service possible to all our clients
* Receive inbound calls and emails, servicing the enquiry and issuing quotes
* Create high quality tailor-made itineraries and brochured holidays
* Ensure you keep fully up to date with product knowledge
* Design, cost and sell tailor-made itineraries to your specialist country/continent
* Provide an unparalleled level of customer service to a clientele with high expectations to ensure loyalty and repeat business
* Develop a portfolio of repeat clients
* Take responsibility of the reservation from initial enquiry to final documentation and post travel follow up
The suitable candidate will have a strong travel background with experience of the concierge market. You will have excellent attention to detail and offer fantastic customer service.
You will work well in a group but also be able to work alone in a busy office environment