Groups & Events Consultant, London, up to £29K
Our Client who are a prestigious Events Company are recruiting in their Travel Management team for an experienced Groups & Events Consultant.
The Groups & Events Consultant ideally must have experience with a CRS and making large group bookings with a passion for the Events industry.
Responsibilities of Groups & Events Consultant:
• Create group and individual reservations and accurately input data
• Negotiate best fares with suppliers as well as flexible terms and conditions
• Responsible for controlling budgeted costs
• Main point of contact for both internal and external clients and suppliers
• Knowledge of worldwide published, nett and consolidator fares and fare rules
Groups & Events Consultant, Skills Required:
• Proven experience in the travel industry, specifically booking and ticketing group travel
• CRS experience - Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus Native
• Excellent fare and ticketing knowledge including Published, Net, Group and consolidator fare types
• Knowledge and experience of the air/travel industry and key contacts
• Strong negotiation skills
• Build & Maintain lasting relationships
The Groups & Events Consultant role would ideally suit an experienced Groups consultant from either an Airline, Tour Operator or Travel Agency who
wants to move into Business Travel and Events.
If you wish to apply for the role of Groups & Events Consultant, please click the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on