Luxury Travel Consultant, Brighton up to £25k plus £comms
Our Client are a multi-award winning bespoke, luxury tour operator based in Brighton and can offer you a buzzy, dynamic environment with great travel opportunities and the chance to make a real difference within a fast-growing, forward-thinking Company. The Luxury Travel Consultant role is about using imagination, knowledge and flair to create unique and beautifully presented itineraries.
Responsibilities of the Luxury Travel Consultant are:
• The Luxury Travel Consultant will prioritise answering and responding to enquiries in a prompt and professional manner line with the company guidelines, using the following modes of communication phone, e-mail, text and live chat through our website.
• Creating and producing imaginative itineraries using your creative writing skills
• Managing a portfolio of business to ensure a high level of customer retention and rebooking
• Support the Sales Director as and when required
• Driving and maintaining high levels of service
• Work with Operations & Accounts to ensure that payment and ticketing deadlines are adhered too
• Working to strict sales targets and KPI’s
• Attending shows and exhibition when required this may include weekends.
Skills required of the Luxury Travel Consultant:
• At least two years' previous sales experience within the travel industry, preferably the luxury sector
• Knowledge of least one of our destination and ideally extensive travel experience – USA, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Indian Ocean, South and East Africa,
• Ideally degree educated
• Good level of computer literacy
• Ability to work independently and to multi task
• Experience of using a GDS travel systems
• Good level of written and spoken English
• Strong communication and sales skills
The Luxury Travel Consultant role would suit an experienced tailor-made consultant who is looking to move into selling luxury high-end products.
If you wish to apply for the role of Luxury Travel Consultant, please click the link below or call Prospects 4 Leisure Travel on.