Senior Travel Consultant, Surrey, up to £25K
Our Client who are an award winning blue chip company based in Surrey are on a recruitment drive due to continued and sustainable growth within their sectors. They are looking for a Senior Travel Consultant who excels in customer service and understands the need to continue to provide a seamless service to their customers in all areas of the travel management process.
The responsibilities of the Travel Consultant are:
• Offering expert advice in all aspect of Travel
• To issue, re-issue and perform re-calculations of international and domestic airfares
• Follow client profiles and adhere to company policy
• Amend existing bookings
• Assist with any other details client may want
The skills required for the Travel Consultant:
• At least 2 years’ experience as a Tailor-made Consultant or 1 years as a Business Travel Consultant
• Experienced in using GDS system Amadeus is essential
• Knowledge of net and published fares
• Work to a high level of detail
• BA or IATA ticketing 1 & 2 is desirable
• Able to conduct oneself in a professional manner and provide excellent customer service
The Senior Travel Consultant role would ideally suit a Senior Travel Consultant or an experienced Tailor Made Travel Consultant wanting to move into the corporate sector.
If you wish to apply for the role of Senior Business Travel Consultant, please click the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on.