8 months ago
Are you an ambitious Travel Consultant, passionate about the travel industry and selling holidays? Do you want to be part of a established and fast expanding, independent Travel Agency, that can offer great salaries, benefits and career development to its Travel Consultants? If you are a Travel Consultant, ready for a change and keen to work for an independent travel company so you can offer your customers choice in their travel itineraries, this is the career move you have been looking for! This Travel Agency is keen to recruit experienced Travel Consultants to their Lichfield branch.
- Working in a branch, with a small team of travel consultants
- Greeting customers face to face and also over the phone
- Quoting on a wide variety of worldwide travel itineraries
- Selling both package and dynamically packaged holidays
- Offering your customer a choice of tour operator, to sell the right holiday for their needs
- Selling additional products and services, such as car hire and travel insurance.
- Working to sales targets to earn commission whilst offering excellent customer service
- Working five days, office hours Monday - Saturday (day off in the week if a Saturday is worked)
If you are a Travel Consultant, from either a multiple travel agency or an independent travel agency, we want to here from you! You will be passionate about travel and customer service, and motivated to earn commission. If you are a Travel Consultant, keen for career progression opportunity, this is the travel agency to join. Rapid expansion plans will create progression opportunities in your local area!
Salary is dependent on experience, but also generous, with basics from £15.5k pa - £18k pa for Travel Consultants/Senior Travel Consultants. A wide ranging benefits package is available as well as commission, incentives and travel discounts.
If you are keen to be considered, follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV, or call Marie on.