Senior Travel Consultant – Ultra Luxury (Mon-Fri) - Offering the most exquisite locations and boutique hotels in the world, this Ultra Luxury Specialist Company provides their travellers with beautiful and exotic destinations such as Maldives, Costa Rica, Dubai, Barbados, private island resorts and more. Our client attracts those who enjoy the finer things in life and their senior travel consultants serve UHNW travellers who have a desire to explore and experience boutique hotels, high-end restaurants and adventures all over the world.
This much sought-after Ultra Luxury Travel Consultant role covers luxurious accommodation, hidden beaches and breath-taking locations as this client crafts the perfect luxury holiday, which is personalised and tailored with perfection to the precise needs of their high-end clientele, because every one of their UHNW traveller is seeking that very perfect and special holiday experience.
The Ultra Luxury Travel Consultant Role:
This is certainly a fantastic opportunity for a senior travel consultant to join an innovative luxury travel company. The role will be putting together exclusive travel itineraries for UHNW clients, covering European, Mid-Haul & Long-haul destinations, luxury city breaks, exclusive beach retreats, bespoke holidays, including air travel covering first, business & premium economy, private jets, private yachts, exclusive hotels, including all ground and air transfers.
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- You will consider yourself as one of the best travel consultant in the industry, be a first-class travel candidate with exceptional luxury product and flights knowledge, with a proven track record of creating luxury tailor-made holidays and dealing with Nett and Published airfares
- Knowledge and first-hand experience of creating high-end worldwide luxury holidays using hotels such as Conrad, Secrets, Four Seasons, Viceroy, Ritz Carlton, Jumeriah, Atlantis, Nobu, Oberoi, Fairmont, Shangri La, Banyan Tree, One & Only, Kempinski, Sandy Lane, Elegant Hotels etc.
- Global Flights Expert, with the knowledge and experience of Nett and Published airfares, able to put together complex worldwide flight itineraries using preferably Sabre GDS
- The ideal candidate must have a positive 'can do' attitude, possess excellent written & verbal communication skills with high command of the English language
- Must have outstanding mixture of service & sales skills, along with excellent worldwide geographical knowledge with the desire to work in a fast-paced service oriented environment
- Must have the ability to quickly and easily build rapport with UHNW clients, while offering an efficient and professional concierge service
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build lasting relationships ensuring repeat business
Top Salary Package On Offer!
The basic salary is £40,000 - £45,000 per annum, plus commission and lucrative benefits, not forgetting the opportunities to travel on free Ultra Luxury educationals, experiencing the destinations and products you sell. Working hours are strictly Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those of you wishing to work for a truly high-end luxury company.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.