Senior Travel Consultant - Warwickshire - up to £16k OTE (Full and Part Time Hours Available)
A well-established travel agency who offer a comprehensive travel service to clients ensuring the highest possible level of service.
As a Travel Consultant you will be required to:-
• To provide an excellent service to all clients with ‘The Company's Experience’ in mind at all times.
• You have equal responsibility for the success of your office and the Company as a whole.
• You must ensure the office turnover is profitable for the company.
• To be aware of office targets, sales and gross commission each month.
• To help support junior members of staff.
• Complete your own admin ie. Tickets and confirmations.
• Supporting the member of staff doing the diary by chasing overdue documentation.
• Any amendments that are received, liaise with a Senior member of staff before sending out or contacting the client.
• To ensure the smooth running of the office, the admin duties will be shared across the Senior members of the team. This will include bumph, brochures, diary, petty cash, banking, direct debits, stationery, kitchen supplies, figure reporting, post and deading files.
Sales & Marketing
• Give thoughts and ideas for promotions and marketing opportunities to the Manager.
• Keep all notices up-to-date and relevant.
• Ensure windows and A-boards are changed weekly or when offers have expired.
• Attend training/meetings and promotions when required.
• Ensure ongoing training and development for all staff. Advise Manager of any specific training needs required by any member of staff