Senior Travel Specialist
Routescape is a dynamic and rapidly expanding tailor made travel company that prides itself on offering clients unique experiences. As a Senior Travel Specialist you will be passionate about inspiring your clients with outstanding travel advice and brilliant customer service. You will be highly motivated and ambitious individual in this 360 degree role, managing sales, handling initial inquiries, booking details and to receiving customer feedback.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
· Genuine passion and enthusiasm about travel and experiences.
· Extensive first-hand knowledge of Great Britain, Ireland and beyond.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
· Meticulous eye for detail.
· Clear passion for providing the very best service to customers.
· First class sales skills.
· Experienced in following up warm sales leads.
· Knowledge of making tailor made itineraries.
· Confident in liaising, negotiating and making bookings with hotels, airlines, tour operators and alike whilst also being the customer’s point of contact.
· Naturally empathetic with strong coaching style and management approach.
· Confidence to represent business at industry events, travel shows and familiarisation trips.
· Deputise for team manager in the day to day running of the office.
What we offer you:
We offer an excellent working environment with work life balance with the world famous Pembrokeshire Coastal National Park on its doorstep. The successful candidates will be joining a business with a strong family philosophy and a highly experienced award winning team driving for the highest standards in the luxury travel industry.
An excellent package between £25k - £30k per annum is available for the right candidate who shows exceptional experience and potential to grow with the business.
Other benefits include:
· Employee profit share scheme.
· Generous commission.
· Huge career Growth potential.
· Travel perks.
· Discounts at associated businesses.
· Full training on world class tour management software tools.
· Future FAM Trip opportunities.
· Monthly Friday team social.
Do you want to be part of our journey?
If so, we would love to hear from you. Please forward applications with a covering letter and CV's to Oliver our HR Manager.