We have an exciting opportunity for a Shift Team Leader to join our team based in Chester. The role will be a part time, permanent position working 24hours per week over 7 days (may include weekends). We are offering an hourly rate of 7.00 - 7.50 per hour depending on experience.
Wok and Go UK Ltd specialise in fusion eat in and take away food cooked fresh in front of you, with various tastes of Asia. It includes Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, Chinese and Japanese in the form of wok tossed noodles, stir fries, curries, soups, vegetarian, rice meals and our even healthier skinny noodles. The healthy and fresh ingredients used in most Asian cuisine.
About the Shift Team Leader role
Your responsibility will be to assist and support the store manager in the day to day running of the store. This includes administrative responsibilities, reaching sales targets and increasing profits, dealing with customer service issues and ensuring Health and Safety regulations are being met and practiced in store. In the manger's absence you may also be responsible for staff management, training and rotas alongside the usual daily tasks such as reconciling tills and daily banking.
Key Responsibilities of our Shift Team Leader include:
- Work with and report to the store manager regarding all areas and matters concerning the store.
- To help the store meet and exceed performance targets.
- Provide a consistently high quality product to customers.
- Ensure health and safety and cleanliness standards are upheld at all times.
- Ensuring quality standards are met for customer service
- Resolving any customer complaints or feedback
- Promoting and marketing the company as per instruction from Store Manager and Marketing co-ordinator
- Cashing up and reporting EPOS information to head office
- Cash Handling and Banking on a daily basis
- Upselling meal deals, larger boxes, sides and drinks
- Fulfilling managers job responsibilities in their absence
- To ensure food preparation is completed before the start of shift and top up throughout the shift as custom requires
- Take direction from the Store Manager
- Support the Head Chef wherever necessary
- Produce fresh, nutritious and high standard meals in line with the companies portion control guide
- Preparing and cooking side orders
- Follow Food Hygiene and Health and Safety regulations at all times
- Making sure the kitchen and all equipment is safely turned off and stored away at the end of the working day
What we're looking for in our Shift Team Leader
Experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given, a good standard of education, common sense and retail back ground preferable.
If you would like to join our team as our new Shift Team Leader then please click 'apply' today, we'd love to hear from you!